guncannon109
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Now I am curious to read the rest for sure. :thumbs: Need to get back to doing that. XD lol I was on ep 11 I think, right? XD lol
    Same more or less. Having trouble right now just describing the Mobile Suits. Cause how do you describe something like that? It's not easy to do, and I could just say a humanoid-mobile suit I guess, maybe. Large scale battles are not that difficult to write per say, depending on how you go about it... describing every minute detail wouldn't be the right way to go in one though. Sometimes being vague helps in those senses, until you get to the key points of those fights, and the main characters battling other main characters. *shrugs*
    I hear ya, haven't been keeping up with it much either. Too busy, but I've watched some eps of Gaim... completely stopped on ToQ though for now, gonna dl the other eps I missed, and watch'em when i can... eventually. XD

Yeah, it isn't easy... tried a few times before... but... yeah... didn't turn out so well either... So here's hoping. ;D
    Can always read the other 3-7 eps to catch up. :laugh: I'm pretty much doing some of that now, catching up on things. Gonna be busy tomorrow, so yeah. Hoping to get ep 8 started after a short break, and hoping this time it won't take weeks to complete. XD lol

Nothing wrong with taking breaks from writing though. Sometimes you just need the time to re-charge and let the creative juices stew a bit, so to speak. Or marinate, maybe? XD lol

God a Gundam Story I'm attempting. *shrugs* Gonna try a short run at least. Didn't get too many responses to the other ideas.. though my friend scikaiju liked the Garo idea more, since he's more of a Garo fan. *shrugs* Still, gonna try to make my custom Gundam eveentually to go along with the story though. :)
    Narutuki hasn't rushed in, broken it up and shouted "Damn you Dekeido! This is your fault! YOUR! FAULT!" and then Decade just says: "This might tickle a bit."

Narutuki: "What?"
    ~FINAL FORM RAIDO...NAR-NAR-NAR-NARUTUKI!~ *Turns Narutuki into a camera or something* XD lol
    So he's still bouncing around in dimensions then. Cool. What did Xtreme turn into for his final form ride? XD Hopefully it wasn't too Extreme. XD lol
    So, what's been happening lately? I've been busy. XD Sadly not on writing on my story.. but am getting it done... little by little... it's getting there. :3 Just need tacos. XD lol

Thinking of putting up some trailers for another project too, to see who's interested in reading what along with Kenkage. Worked out more of my Sentai idea... well gear wise and villain motives. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…