guncannon109
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Ummmm... yeah I think I'll just check out Kill La Kill then. Had me until you mentioned the incest part.. no thanks on that one. :p
    :thumbs: Cool, what's that anime like? XD I've heard of it... just never really looked into it. Though i want to check out Kill La Kill too.
    Been busy lately, though now I'm getting Episode 7 started. Had to take some time away, but now I'm back to getting it done. lol Hopefully there won't be too many distractions. XD

How have you been? :3
    Well I'm sure it was important... and restored some person's faith in God... or the universe... or both. Can't go with humanity on that one. XD lol But all in all... I'm tired and I'm going to bed. So... night. XD
    Well it can't be when ya need drama. XD When it's a good day in a story, it's usually boring as crap. XD Ya need terror and mayhem to make things interesting.. to spice up characters lives... until the last story and then you can make it all fluffy and edible... and... what were we talking about? XD
    Noice. :thumbs: Hurray for getting stuff finished in one day. XD Well I got Kenkage ep 6 finished, my friend Jim got his HU2 ep 17 finished and you got Xtreme's latest ep finished. Today is a good day. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…