M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• You keep saying that, but you keep replying. I'll make it easy for you - no matter how overwhelmingly stupid the next thing you say is, I promise not to reply, and unlike you I really, actually won't.
    I have kept it off the thread. As I have explained: I only criticised your argument on the thread. I never criticised you personally. You are the only one who made personal attacks in that thread. Making remarks about 'keeping that **** off the thread' is absurd, when you're the one making snide remarks about people being insecure.
    Like I said keep that **** off the threads. I will respect you only if you show the same respect. This **** has gotten old. I ended on the thread now I'm ending it here...
    Again, I have not thrown insults. I have pointed out the many, many weaknesses in your argument, as I believe it's important to illustrate exactly how poor it is, but I have said nothing about you personally. You, however, have outright insulted me personally in the thread.
    Call me out with more respect than that if you want to address me on threads. If you wanna throw insults do it in a PM. No one wants that **** on threads
    I called out the weaknesses in your argument. I said nothing about you personally in the thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…