M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Keep that **** off the thread man. Don't insult me as if I have slighted you in some way. I could ask your five dollar word using ass to grow the hell up....
    Your comments having no substance had nothing to do with the length of your words and everything to do with how it was basically just telling people that these things are child unfriendly 'just because'. You are quite welcome to raise your child as you see fit - but if you make arguments that stem purely from fallacies and, to be honest, bigotry, then people are well within their rights to call you out on that.
    Hey man, I'm not looking for a fight with you on this situation. I am the father of a three your old girl, and there are some things I don't want her to be exposed to until she is old enough to truly understand the situation. I am not against homosexual lifestyles, but I am not for exposing children to things they really shouldn't be exposed to. If they see it out in everyday life that is a different matter. This is a show about people who turn into superheroes and fight giant monsters. Let them have fun in the fantasy world instead of trying to inject that world with real life situations. Also, the way you worded your last comment seemed as if you tried to say my comments had less substance then yours because it seems you have a larger vocabulary than mine...word of advise, things like that can be taken as an attack and some will attack back. As I said, I am not here for fighting, but I refuse to take disrespect when I give none.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…