Undrave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• To be honest, you could probably spend all day in Akihabara shopping, there's a shitton of arcades to lounge about in too. What days are you here?
    Ok~ So I painted the white bits on the belt charm for you. It's really hard cause it's tiny so I had to simplify it. I'll take a picture of it when the resin dries, and you gotta let me know if it's ok or if you liked it better with just the black design, ok? cause painting over it black again wont be a hassle.. it's the little white designs that are really tough to do @_@ I kinda liked it better with just the black because the design was more sleek and simple.. but let me know what you like better ok? :3

<3 Just wanted to give you an update.

Edit: Yeah.. @_@.. I can't do the white part of the design here.. I'm gonna have to go back over it in black.. it's way too small to do it.. and I'm a perfectionist and I don't want it to look crummy. I really hope you don't mind. I'll go back over it with black paint to make it like how you saw the webcam pic the other night <3 sound ok?
    D
    Nice. How much? And thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…