DecaEnd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Q
    Is this site working? I have clearly asked 3 times for an invitation code for asia torrents. Please get back to me asap
    Q
    Can i get an invitation code for asia torrents I need to download this movie and it is only on thier site. Hope you understand.
    Sounds like you are coming down on me for being called out and called names. You say i want the last word when all i wish is to enjoy my time here. Your comment was pretty disheartening man. I have been trying to follow the rules here but i feel like there is no help here. i think i will have to email the owner of this site about this situation.
    Dude...you seeing the crap these users are pulling on the gaim thread right? it's like they want me to get angry and make an ass of myself. i love this site but there are some nasty ass people here bro. go back through my comments. i have never been combative, but everyone but Cirno seem to wanna fight lol. sad really
    Q
    I need an asia torrent invite code to download a movie. Please bro if you could give me one that would be awesome.
    D
    Can you do up a post about the people that'll be showing up in Akibarager?
    D
    You mentioned some interview with Ikeda would be released by now. Any chance of us finding it and release it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…