Kain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hope you find people who can give it the time it deserves. Your's isn't the only RP I've been neglecting so don't think it was you or your story, cause the story works well.
    Still havnt posted and I am really sorry about that but I've been...well suffice to say I've had distractions and a slight case of writer's block. Sorry, I really am gonna post.
    Still havn't done the thing, but A certain project took up all my free time. Most of the other Rps I have been doing on other sites have suffered as well, but I feel the benefits of my work out weigh the slow rp posts. I'm just happy my GMs have been understanding and I should have posts ready very soon...assumeing I don't get distracted with my new project for another day or so and Dynasty Warriors 7's sweet, siren song, stops tormenting me with its blissful release.
    Blast, He's seen me doing other things. Quickly, to the egg plant mobile! though it shouldn't be hard to figure out somthing to post, just have to get intot he right mind set. That combined with the free time I will have at work over the next few days should allow for a solid enough post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…