MagiPink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Heyo, i was wondering if you'd be interested in joining the Pretty Cure Podcast, "The CureCast" as a regular member. If you have any questions about the conditions of being a regular member, PM me.
    I really should do some crazy metafiction based on you and some of my other friends. Not sure if I should include myself in it though...you would have lavender hair right?
    I know the feeling. Anxiety attacks suck -___-

But things will get better. You just have to not loose hope and remember that there are people that care about you. Even if said people some times give you a hard time about your profiles in an attempt to help you improve your skills. Yeah....fortunately today isn't one of those days. I really should do more writing projects to help lift people's spirits. God gave me the magic writing hand, so Imma gonna use it for the betterment of people kind!
    I was just about to read the other post you sent me after resting my eyes when i saw the new one. I'm going to start reading it now so I will let you know something soon.
    *Breaks into your profile page through a wall*

DETERMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Grabs Skylanders figures*

DETERMINATION!!!!!!!!

*Breaks through another wall with Skylanders as hostages*

DETERMINATION!!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…