G.K.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey, i read a bit of your KAMEN RIDER: Gamble story, and it seems very interesting.

I was wondering if we could do a crossover story with our Riders
    HEHEHE! So I'll let you in on a secret: Gin feels the Belt being a white stag means it is a fate he can't escape. But there is another meaning behind it as well, but then I doubt he will figure it out until he gets Axel form. "Now, break away from your cursed fate. Become that which even time cannot touch!"
    O____O

You're gonna let me take Gin into Molly's dreams? *Hug* Bro.

Wait, wait, wait, wait! I have to...I have to think about this....so many things I could do. So many things! I...I need to think about this. Oh dear God so much I can do with this I don't even know! I literally have the shakes! Of course that could be the Yoohoos...definately excited though. So much that can be done!
    *big hug* Thanks. Yeah, I'm feeling better now. The leg is a bit stiff from not much movement past few days, but least the pain is gone. What happened was that I forgot how small the kitchen was so I'm facing the stove and behind me is the wall. One simple bump sent the water falling out of the pot and down onto my knee. Total Deja vu all over
    Don't worry, I made most of it up too! AT least the second half with Axel form. Doctor WHo G.K. Doctor Who.
    Kinetic absorption and redirection foam? Hot damn! That could even be used to explain Axel form by redirecting friction away from his body! Or...I think it can...SCIENCE!
    Really like what you did with the membrane of the Faiz armor. Very nice way to do things without being flashy or going straight for the kick or punch finishers. Well done my man. :thumbs:
    Sorry...I get excited about these things. So many new ideas to sift through. You guys are gonna be busy. I also have Gin's next thing coming up that may lead Gin to a little belt swaping, but just a little.
    Working on Gin and Molly's conversation. Might throw an enemy into the mix...maybe. I want Gin's first henshin to mean something ya know?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…