Black Fang
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Well, I've now moved on to Chapter 5 and paused there for a while. Need to get some work done for school. And it's pretty thrilling, it's got me on the edge of my seat sometimes, worrying if some people will turn up ok. I like Jack though, but his backstabbing was a little too predictable, but I guess sometimes, its pretty frustrating, having to wait and build up to that moment when the surprise is out.

I used to use MSN, but I use Skype and Facebook mainly now, easier to keep up with social life you know.
    So, I'm reading Hell Rider, and I'm at the part where Ben and Kenta are about to talk about the information Kenta stole at the University about the hieroglyphs and symbols.

So far, it's been a real thriller. Can I just say that you should really consider going back to this and expanding on it, maybe re-write a few parts and perfect it, because so far, it's been really great, but since it's one of your first works, I assume you can make it flow more neatly now.

Also, have you ever considered writing something of your own that isn't fan-related? I like your style, it's honest, sly, and pretty understandable. I'll continue read more for now :)
    I've read through some of The Judges of Canaan, pretty detailed writing. You put in a lot of work, and it paid off with pretty good story telling. I'm not a Sentai fan, but I'll be sure to keep tabs on those two as well :)

Sweet! I look forward to seeing your addition to Hell Rider. This will be on hell of a ride.

Btw, from one fanfic writer to another, writing script format is ok, it's just easier for us to get by without putting in effort, I still do it all the time, even my recently released Chapters.
    Hey, I'd just like to say your story of Hell Rider is sounding interesting to me, I think I'll pick up reading it. Cheers :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…