G.K.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• No, that was what I meant. Good man. I'm sure after seeing Gin in that state that Molly or Thomas will want to have a word with him. Molly will probably uplift him. Thomas will...well he won't try to kill him or anything....I think.
    Man I thought you would never ask. Seriously, before this RP is over I am going to need some help distracting players while I focus on other events. Right now my current post is focused on introducing Molly and Thomas a little more and how they are involved. If all goes well than that should get Gin, Cam, and maybe Hayato together. After that I still need to make up my mind of how to get Steve and Ryan together, and whether or not to bring the girl into the fray directly or passivly. *Sigh* so much to do. Magi's Dark Radience character should take a little preasure off, but I may have a job for you that can help things a little. I'll pm you when I get a clear head.
    Which is why he gets this decorative and refreshing box of Scooby Snacks. That and a crazy old lady telling him things he never wanted to hear. Her story is actually becoming more than I expected it to be and I like where it is going. I have these scenarios planned out but what I came up with yesterday is just alot more fun. Molly, Thomas, and old lady Summers are gonna be alot of fun for everybody eventually.

I'm going to let a few more people post before I throw up something for Gin. Try to tie in as many people as I can with each post. I may send you something later tonight though to help you start planning your next post out so it matches up with what I plan for Thomas and Molly. I was afraid Gin's mind would go straight to where it did, but I also expected it I suppose. I really like this guy and how you play him with a sense of honesty. This is how a guy in his situation should act...and I love it.
    YEAH! Alright Gin and crazy old lady conversations take one! I'm gonna screw his **** up even worse! Is it bad that I laughed at his situation as hard as I did? Part of me feels bad for him, but part of me just wants to push him further. Thank you G.K.
    Crap, if I had waited thirty more minutes I could have squeezed you into the post. Still, doesn't mean you don't have freedom to get involved in stuff. Gonna go read it right now.
    Brother!

I did like Stardust memory as well, but mainly becuase it had a slightly similar feel to 08th. Seed had great mecha, but the story was too much of a rehash. OO was alot of fun even if only for the politics and fun Gundam concepts. Love an international arms race!

The reason i ask is because I am working on a gundam rp concept based on MS Saga. It is a flexiable concept but I am not sure if their are enough Gundam fans over on RP. That and the loud of projects I already have. Still would you mind taking a look when it is done to see if it is even possiable for it to be somthing more then a three post wonder.
    Gary King, My mistake. Also...I shall untie him and his love with the power and passion of my fists!!!!! Excuse to make a character! Thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…