musashi03
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hot >XD I really like California, it's nice ahaha~ I wish I could go back there again sometime XDD
    Oo, what area of California? I've got family out near San Jose. ^__^ My mom was actually born in California, hahaha.
    I'm from the state of Ohio. My hometown is a suburb of Cleveland and I went to school in Findlay.
    Yeah, hopefully I'll get to molest you before I go back to the USA.

Oops. Did I say molest? I meant hang out with you. Yeah. :confused2
    Kinda, it's 2 and a half hours away. At least then I'd have someone really nearby to stay with. The train ticket is still 7000yen one way though. ~_~
    Did you know?

The motto 'STOP taking it personally' on my avatar was I can't take some things seriously even movies & video game reviews. But it's impossible like people said 'This game/movie sucks & it's not worth to watch/play" & I was like 'What the hell is that all about?' & i'm so pissed & conflicting about it whether I want it OR not based on their opinions.
    Noooooooooooooooooooo T^T

Well.....I might be able to see you for your trip next year. But the chances are much lower because if you're in Tokyo it's a ridiculously long trip for me and would cost a lot. (Gifu's 3 and half hours away by bullet train, one way ticket is over 10000yen ~_~)
    I hope I'll be able to afford to come out to see you!!!! I'd probably only be able to see you sometime that weekend (the 30th-2nd).

I miiiight know where that Gundam is, I'll ask my friend if it's still in the same place it was in before. It should be in front of the model making company still. I went to see it twice <3 I think I posted a picture of me pretending to lick it's foot. XDDDDD
    Omg~~ So October this year?! I MUST MEET YOUUUUU~~~~~ I'll be able to go to Tokyo (through it's a 3-4 hour train ride T^T) so we'll definitely have to meet up <3 Hopefully I'll be free the weekend you're around <3 I'll keep my personal schedule open but if something for work comes up.....T^T
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…