Demetrivamp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Sorry bout that. I just wanted to establish that you character wasn't hit by the stand arrow Karma Chameleon had attached to the tip of it's tongue. In retrospect I should have just been direct about saying what was attached to it rather than trying to be cryptic. G.K. subtlety fail :p
    Sadly no. Figure collecting is one of the many hobbies thats out of my price range. Maybe once i have more than a part time job
    This came up for me after searching the term atomic. With any luck it might inspire you in some way. http://www.clker.com/cliparts/3/8/9/1/1195436863389690204logomancer_Atom_Model.svg.med.png

In regards to the biohazard symbol. The rider related things that come to mind are
    Gene and virus dopants
    Those experimental belts in the lab scene of Faiz
    Shin and gills. something about the organic riders (outside of amazon) make me think mutation.

I hope that helps. Even if just a little bit.
    Kaixa seems fine to me. I can't think of an immediate connection between the two but at the same time It doesn't feel like the two were just thrown together.
    Of course just like you'll probably find some people in the states with the same last name who are not related.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…