musashi03
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Well I can't add you because you never gave me your skype name =P Mine's listed in my profile~ Either that or you tell me your skype name and I'll add you <3
    Yes of course! I need some Musashi lovin' sometime so we'll definitely have to meet in Japan sometime~ Muwahahahaha~

By the way, you still haven't added me on skype T^T You make me sooooooo sad T_____________T
    Awwww, well maybe one day you can? XD

Oh~ And at least you can help with that last part whenever you come visit <3 <3 <3
    Ooo lol sorry~~~ I'm gonna be teaching English. First job is 4 months and I'll be an assistant teacher at a university in Chiba. The second job is 3 years and it's teaching kindergarten students. XDDD
    Yep! I'm moving back for 3 years and 4 months soooooo I'll see you there baby <3 I'll be living in the middle of nowhere though ~_~
    Nothing really besides having terrible hours and low pay ahahaha I'm pumped for my job in Japan XDDDD
    Welllll right at this moment I'm a freeloading piece of trash!!! But before I worked at a department store =P Not as erotic as you'd imagine, right? XD
    And why you like to have sexy chat with me in visitor messages? Ahahaha~ I can understand why, I guess I'm just jealous that I've never had a job that allowed me behind a computer. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…