Lustful Butchery

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Punk isn't even a top heel anymore. I do agree I like what Truth has turned into but I highly doubt he will win a title. He's a former TNA wrestler and all.
    Nothing wrong with your post. No need to say sorry.

I don't get why Punk would leave but it wouldn't surprise me. WWE is getting scaringly small with established stars. Eventually, Orton and Cena will ask for some time off.
    Oh wurd? Thanks man, but I'm cool. If I were to change, I'd need to think about it for awhile.

I'm too much of an Icon now.
    Honestly, I'm rather conflicted. I've always been oriented to go for game design, to become a game programmer, but that idea has faltered over the years. That's mainly because a friend of mine who shared the same interest, is no longer pursuing the same thing. I didn't get into the field because of him, but our dream was to make a company together, but with him gone, that's not happening anymore. The other thing I'd like to go for is acting, cause I've done lots of acting stuff locally. But I don't know, I've got some time to figure it out, lol.
    Nice man! Internet high five! o/

It's going quite well. It's had it's bumps in the road, but it's been smoothed out. I'm gonna go to the college she's going too, so that's always a plus, a nice relationship while moving on with my life. It finally feels like I'm getting back on track.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…