KamenRiderIota
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Yeah, I bet she'll get over them and the Empress will go out crying. Altarix will thank her, he hates to be fighting those guys day after day. Of course, once the war is over they will be back with the otaku Empress ready to try to take them all down.
    Yeah, I supposed that. Besides, it's very unlikely that what happened there would repeat. I just wanted to have a few monsters on there because Altarix is a present time rider, so he still faces them. Probably they will hide when the thing gets ugly and probably comeback once the treat is gone. Besides, once they leave Altarix's town, he might stay to hunt and destroy them (too much hatred, for the same reasons Aranz dislike the mod warriors)

P.S.: You might like having Aranz showing them they are not made for this war. Very likely, the Empress will retreat... crying. Period.
    Hello, so sorry for my departure. I cannot keep up with RPGs anymore. I am so sorry for dropping out! Please understand.
    I'd like to join, but how far has the story progressed? It seems to have moved up a bit...
    I'd love to join. I remember Ryuutaros and I were doing something because he and I were the solo Riders. Has he returned too?
    Didn't Matrix suspend that? He said he had school or something. Did he start it back up again?
    I've got a question but I can't PM you (you are accepting them or something). It's about the 'trio' in the game... Wanna talk here or-?
    Would like to let you know that it's okay if it's nearby, but please note that they might not hear the battle taking place with your character due to the one that they are in at the moment. You are free once you've dealt with what is on your end to join the others. Sorry this is reaching you late.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…