Vangelus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Preordered Skull Crystal :)
    Thanks for your point of view(and video that helped alot)
    Hey Vangelus, I can only buy either Skull or Joker so in your opinion who do you recommend I get?
    IT SHALL BE DONE! At this rate I might even be able to get Another Agito as well. hehehehahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Generic fanboy rave here () Now that i've handled that and have whiped the dirt from my hands, I intend to purchase an SH figuarts Kuuga mighty form and a Figma Kamen rider Siren, I hope to have enough for a third rider but I am having a hard time decideing on what figure to get to round out the three. I am thinking about SIC stronger/tackle set but the size difference on the figures may look odd on my shelf/pile of boxes. Black was my first choice but is currently out of my price range. ($105.00 what's this bullshit on the underside of my perception of reality?) So...QUICKDRAW RIDER CHOICE NOW!
    Hi Vange1us. Just wanted to say thanks for your vids(ofc I'm a fan) and curse you for making me get things I want but wasn't gonna buy because of me not wanting at the time... if that makes sense. Seriously though thanks for the vids and keep up the good work!
    Congratulations on getting picked up on TGWTG, Vangelus. I look forward to seeing what you release first over there. Will this mean you'll be switching to blip.tv from now on, or just stick to Youtube?
    D
    Listening to the TFCon podcast.. how much did that thing run you?
    D
    Post up pictures of your Ryukendo toy!
    D
    Get gmail and the gmail app for your iPhone, yo! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…