Sage Shinigami

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• *sigh* Sadly, I cannot afford Comic-Con and even if I did, it sold out before I even could get them. I would have to buy some the moment they go on sale for next year in the next coming weeks. Gah~

I play a lot of 2D fighting games, but I'm not that fantastic. I do my best, lol. My favorite is Guilty Gear and hopefully, if and when I get my PS3, I'll be able to get Blaz Blue. My favorite game of all time is still Tetris, no matter how archaic is it. I heart puzzle games. I play some DDR (it's amazing exercise!) and the only driving game I play is Initial D, lol. FPS is beyond me. I have a lazy eye so FPS make me really, really dizzy. I can watch people play for a bit, but can't play it myself without feeling incredibly nauseous.
    Haha, don't worry about it. It's not like anyone else was sending me messages before you. You made it look less lonely, :p

Feel free to IM me anytime. I'm usually on the computer almost all the time, either because of work, for school or just killing time at home.

Sadly, I did not draw the character (I can't draw for the life of me... save for random anime smiles haha). There's a make your own Scott Pilgrim character maker here.

I really enjoy manga style character design and I am a huge fan of Renaissance artwork, so some of the very nitty gritty style comics don't appeal to me as much. I was going to pick up Kabuki by David Mack because I think the art style is just gorgeous.
    I don't mind shoujo-ai stuff at all (or shonen-ai for that matter; but please don't think I'm a yaoi obsessed fangirl. It's the one thing while I'm not completely against it, it's just not my thing, lol)

I just haven't gotten around to them. To be honest, the art work never appealed that much to me, but I'm coming around. Also, I like to follow story line, so starting on the immense mythos of superhero comics is a little daunting. So, unless someone tells me to read a specific comic, I just don't know where to start.

I am so, so, SO excited for the movie. The casting is fantastic! I even made a Scott Pilgrim character for myself, lol.

I didn't know there was a video game~ *goes to check it out*
    Oh man~ I have never heard of any of those anime... (I'm so behind!! T_T)

I actually haven't watched a new anime in years. Saiyuki is new for me and it's been around for quite some time. I'll definitely check those out. I know I want to check out Soul Eater and High School of the Dead, too.

Ah, comics. The only American comics I've read are the Sandman series (I'm a Neil Gaiman fangirl because of it), Dark Knight Returns, Scott Pilgrim, and Watchmen.
    I've only seen the first season of Torchwood. I enjoyed it, especially since it was more grown up so to speak than Doctor Who. I really love Ianto and Capt. Jack. I really should get on to watching the next season and the specials, but haven't gotten around to it.

lol, I can't help but fan girl over Suzuki Hiroki. I really think he's great.

I'm definitely certain that the real Blade has nothing to do with the alternative universe Blade, which is why I'm looking forward to watching it after I plow through Den-O.

Saiyuki is a fan girl's dream mixed with some badassery thrown in, so I'm enjoying it a lot. Kenshin is also one of my favorites, which is why I'm really looking forward to the live action and I'm pretty confident Takeru Sato will be able to pull it off. My two favorite anime of all time through is NOIR and Read or Die. They're not the best overall, but they're the ones that struck a deep chord with me.

Are you watching anything new lately?
    lol No worries. I actually love to write, but I'm everyone's IT girl and most of my jobs are related to IT. I think it's odd too.

I am totally loving Amy Pond. Rose was okay and I just felt so sorry for Martha to really enjoy her as a companion. I really loved Donna because she basically stood toe-to-toe with the Doctor, but her ending was just so freaking sad... *sniff*

When the Doctor kissed Amy on the forehead during the stone angels episode, I nearly died. My mom ran into the living room thinking I fell or something I squealed so loud, haha.

You feel old? I'm three years older than you (I think~ lol)

Because I saw Suzuki Hiroki (Decade alternative universe Kazumi / Blade) in the live action musical of Saiyuki and I thought he was brilliant (and I usually think anime musicals are just... not right...?) that I started watching Saiyuki and I'm loving it so far. I'm rewatching Kenshin again also because the live action is coming out soon and I need to refresh, haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…