K-onsucksass
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Actually, Touhou is awesome even with it's own BGMs and that is why Touhou gained a lot of fan circles and making countless remixes of the very soundtracks it has.
    Check TvTrope's Touhou page of the Crowning Moments of Awesome and see what I mean.

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight otherwise is a show that brought back the old spirit to the stage that Double came to succeed it. I mean, DK had just justified the losses of the KR spirit of Ryuki's Riders by introducing the Original twelve as the chief protectors and that they are all allies by origin which makes a big reference to the OLD Kamen Rider shows that all Riders VS 1 Evil Organization (man, etc).
    That's because IT IS NEEDED to have fanarts in order to make Touhou a lot better. Seriously, the first time I played Touhou, I was like "What the heck? I came here to enjoy the characters and their abilities but then the former is not as cool as the latter? SHAME!" and so, I went in an all out "search and download" mode for those hard to miss characters.

Well for the Ryuki VS DK stuffs, I have to say that while it is true that we're back with the generic stuffs for American stuffs and the same "CONQUER THE EARTH" stuffs all over again... It does NOT remove the winning formula of Kamen Rider that has been the key to it's own success.

Well, I understand your point since I found you not one of them. I mean, you're neutral and that way, I can say that you are trustworthy.
    To add to that response, ZUN himself made the absolute Moe Anthropomorphism of youkais of the Japanese youkai pantheon, and even the Vampire Princess of the Scarlet Devil Mansion as well as the Alien Princess of the Moon as well as her Eintei allies. The gameplay of Touhou is just like playing Gunbird and Raiden games, only that it has danmaku or bullet hell added. The game itself is challenging for me and I myself am still finding a way for me to succeed at least one of the many official games it has and we Touhou fans aren't retarded or whatever, it is just that Touhou is awesome and that we otakus who love it can't get enough.
    No it isn't. KRDK is way better than Ryuki in Showa standards. You see, puttin in the spirit of the original Kamen Rider well in Ryuki's lawless multitude of Riders just makes it better. KRDK is a billion times better than SMR because of how serious and how things became nearly all functional in just a 40-episode show.

As for Touhou, I will continue with this one;
    Look at ZUN's art:

compare it with this one:
    [IMG]
    Tasogare Frontier's

See, that one rocked better than the original and even some fanarts *go to pixiv.net to see* tend to be a LOT BETTER than his. I think I somehow agree, his art is bad but not the worst for the otaku circle's taste.
    To add, check this one alone:
    http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Sanae_Kochiya

ZUN's

VS

[IMG]
    Tasogare Frontier's

Touhou has a plot but it is just that Touhou really was meant to become a "Fantasy Kitchen Sink" and indeed it is! Afterall, Touhou is just a game with many things got mixed altogether while keeping it's awesomeness together... Even though I haven't played a lot of its games but somehow, Touhou is a class of its own.

ZUN himself created the absolute Moe Anthropomorphism (-obligatory troper's move for this-) out of the many Youkais of the Japanese Youkai pantheon. Oh! Add the alien princess and her allies for more of what I mean.
    No it isn't! KRDK is awesome, even though the show was cancelled still it had the revival of how Kamen Rider of Heisei should've been and not just some sort of game of plotholes and pointless arguments that derails the story a lot. Cue in Ryuki for example, a LOT of pointless fighting came in and what's worse, the number of dick Riders who are just there to amplify the merchandising. KRDK justified Ryuki's plot and characters by introducing the Showa plot and spirit within Heisei storyline.

As for Touhou, I admit... ZUN really had a bad art and if only he hired somebody else to redo his designs to the appeal of the otaku community, then I would give Touhou more boost. I mean, check the difference between the art of the 2D shooter Touhou against the 2D fighting Touhou. BIG DIFFERENCE! *points to my avatar*
    What? They can't be serious, can they? Dragon Knight is the best thing ever that came to Kamen Rider long after the Showa Era and the Kuuga-Agito and Blade times of the Heisei. Good gracious! The story of it is so Showa and reminds current Riders to go back to the old times where Kamen Riders fought for peace and justice instead of personal goals and selfish motives. Speaking about Heisei Kamen Rider, I strongly recommend that you watch Kuuga, Agito, Blade and Double (Dragon Knight's successor) for the story.

Touhou back then, it was severly mocked by me because of it's "Deus Ex Machina" factor of each of the characters present in MUGEN but then... Thanks be to NND, I love Touhou a lot, even if it IS the most difficult 2D shooter game ever made in existence.
    I see what you mean, I may somehow be selective myself in favor of Showa but then I also have seen that there are those Heisei Era Kamen Rider shows that are worth watching. Examples of those are: Kuuga, Agito and Blade. You may add Dragon Knight in the place of Ryuki since I do have seen Dragon Knight more heroic than Ryuki IMHO. Now back to Touhou, the start of my "fanboy" mode of it dates back when I found Nico Nico Douga Medley on Youtube and that automatically pave a way to like Touhou.

Cue in "Marisa Stole the Precious Thing" and then that drove me 24/7 in search of the specific anime but was left with no other truth than a game created by 1 person.
    Good thing that there is Musou Kakyou fanime that was created by Maikaze and Sound Holic's Hoshi no Kioku. The former had a better background animation while the latter had a better character designs IMHO.
    Well, I witnessed that one since I kept on posting Touhousatsu pics (Touhou and Tokusatsu fusion) on the Toku lol thread and I got a response that goes with "I do not find those pics that he posted to be funny, especially with those retarded anime girls (cuts the post here)". Yeah, I really found my unique combo of Touhou and Toku and since I find them funny in some instances, I tend to post them right away. Anyways, I really enjoy both at the same time.
    Oh I see. Anyways, I really don't like rude people for that expresses their own lack of civil discipline. I mean, ideally, this world should've been a place of peacefulness but then... Rude people stirs up the flames of war and so, this makes a chaos within the world.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…