Sage Shinigami

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Bah... essays! I love essays ^_^ (Majored in History, Minored in Philosophy, taking a Journalism certification... yeeeah *peacesign*)

I'm really loving the 11th Doctor. He's more silly and random than the 10th, but when he gets serious I see that glimmer of David Tennant and Chris Eccleston and it makes me smile. I'm currently watching the Van Gogh episode on my DVR at home.

I was concerned at first that HJU would be elitist, much like other forums I've attempted to join. However, the atmosphere is really nice compared to others so thankfully, this is the first and only forum I check on a daily basis. w00t ^_^
    Hmm... Sentai Series is definitely Shinkenger though Deka does come at a very, very close second.

As for Sci-Fi, I love Star Wars, but I do lean toward TV stuff. My favorite universe is Doctor Who (starting from the 9th Doctor) and then Firefly. I may pick up Battlestar Galactica after I get through some Kamen Rider and anime.

So, how has HJU changed for you? You mentioned it's a lot nicer now~
    Disneyland is in California. It is Disney's original theme park.

Disneyworld is in Florida and is a helluva lot bigger with, I think, four separate theme parks within it.

I have a good mix of guy and girl friends, lol. I tend to make faster and closer friendships with guys though, I've noticed~ ^_^;

Almost all my friends are anime and sci-fi fans, but just haven't made the leap to tokusatsu, so I'm kinda in my own little island on that one, lol.
    Yeah, I haven't been to Disneyworld either, but I really, really want to go. *sigh*

I'm loving HJU actually. I mentioned on one thread that I'm the only one in my group of friends who is really into tokusatsu or has seen (and enjoyed) any, so HJU is a nice outlet. Everyone here makes me smile lol
    I was at Disneyland's Tomorrowland in their House of the Future. In the boy's room, there was a pirate inspired bed with the cannon, lol.

I seriously want that bed. It looks so cool!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…