Reimon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Well, it's too risk for that. Right now, I'm focusing on Universal Lords. I'm making it official. It's for UK only. If they like it so much, then I'll have to move to live in UK. But as goes for Japan..I don't know.
    Hello, my friend. Just to let you know that Dinosaur Hero Force will be returning coming this fall with brand new story. You cool with that? Don't worry, I plan on to send you soon.
    Hello Reimon, Do you happen to know some anime forum which is as big as Henshin justice otta there? Thanks.. :D
    Oh, ok.

Man, I'm downloading those anime shows now in HD. How lovely is that?! Oh, hey, what do you think of two websites that I recently put up in the thread here?

It's really good asian chicks blog. It was after I searched up, "Suit-up", there, I was just lurking, doing nothing, until I found this two best websites that got my nose bleed really HARD! I knew that it's really good, excellent quality for guys to see this. :laugh:
    Very true. But as you know that I'm writer, I'm working on this project called, "Dinosaur Hero Force." It's all Japanese, it's just that I'm worried that they wants to make money off my ideas, asks me to stay there some more years there.

After all, I would have a great experience while being there!
    What do you means? It's ok? I'm going to live in Japan for three years. Just wants to know if I can adapt their lifestyle, that's all.

And what do you saying "Thunder comet" in japanese?
    ****. Angel Beats! seems to be sounds even more cuter than this. I'm looking forward to watching them coming April 2010. So thanks for telling me all this anime shows. I really like their way of drawing.

But I'm very worried about adapting myself by living in Japan.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…