EX_Japan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Yes the postage rate is USPS rate not a converted Japan rate because we use U.S. planes to ship back stateside.
    EX if you are having trouble sending liquids to the U.S., send your requests to me. i have access to a U.S. Post Office on my base and they have no problems sending liquids to the states. I have sent Georgia coffees and Oronomin C to friends who were stationed here and want some. U.S. customers only please.
    Hi,

I will be getting at least a thousand dollars in January and I was looking for the Japanese Kamen Rider Ryuki set that comes with the Survive decks. If you can find one for me, please PM at anytime next month with one.

Thanks
    Hey, just wondering if i could ask for some prices, i wanted to check how much (shipping and fees of all kinds included) it would be to get 4 s.h. figuarts: Kuuga Dragon, Kuuga Pegasus, Kuuga Titan, Agito Ground. If you could get back to me with how much it would cost, that'd be great! Thanks again!
    Hey EX_Japan I am a fellow collector and I have been combing through YJ and found a few leads but no dice I am wondering if you have any leads on a Kamen Rider Ryuki CS belt, Ryuga, Ryuki, and Knight decks w/cards. PM me when you get a chance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…