Do you get easily angry at a game?

I usually don't get angry at a game very fast, because I'm really patient and if something doesn't work in the game I just try again. The only game that could make me angry and lose my mind was probably Dark Souls, because I just kept dieing over and over again, not making any progress for a loong time. Do you get easily angry at a game you play?
Not but I don't have the same amount of time to sit there for hours trying to figure one part. I just give up and go to the next game, now as a child I would take as much time as needed.

Usually not. I'm a pretty calm most of the time. Once in a while however, I find a game that can make me furious. That applies mostly to multiplayer games. It's one of the reasons I refuse to play Counter Strike.
If that happens, I simply take a break, maybe read something and if I still want to play the game, I come back to it. If not, I just forget about it and move on.

I literally tossed a Tetris game out the window once. My mom and kid sister could finish all the level and it drove me crazy. We would have little competitions of it at home but I just couldn't win.

It is complicated on my side. If I play a game I am new at, I tend to not get angry at all. I try to get better and do research on how I can play it better. In League of Legends for example, I did not even care about my team and just played the game.
If I play a game I am actually very good at and played a lot in the past, I get angry, really really angry. I broke two mice and five keyboards already. There are also a few pixels on the upper right corner of my monitor missing because of a flying mouse.

I used to have great anger issues with League of Legends, but it's never gotten so bad to the point where I tried smashing my PC to bits, I just muttered some curse and kept playing. It's only a game..

I used to get pretty pi**ed off at games but nowadays I just quickly exit the damned game if I am really angry. One that really gets me is called Insurgency which is a pretty hard game with lots of competent players in multiplayer.