What was the most addictive game you've played?

It has to be League of Legends. I started playing it about three years ago and I loved how they constantly kept on making the game better and had a great and always evolving competitive scene. I followed many players, like all TSM players, most Dignitas players and so on. Spent hours a day playing the game. Now I'm sick of it and the bigger part of its community. I feel like there are more welcoming games and while it's still one of the best games out there, I wouldn't go back to playing it again.

Propably World of Warcraft when it first came out. I was very new to the concept of MMORPGs and I was completely blown away by it! Just reaching level 60 propably took me 5 months or so, and I played like 5 hours a day. A lot of time was wasted just hanging out with friends though, but that was part of the fun!

For me it was Skyrim. I spent over 300 hours trying to explore every cave and complete all the quests. I enjoyed that game immensely.

TOP KEK
Minecraft is the most addictive game I have ever played, and I'm still playing it. I play it like 5 years. I play both Survival and Factions gamemode. The second addictive game I have played is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which I played it like 2 years, too bad I had to stop playing because I had a bad graphic card.

I would say Runescape was the most addicting for me. For about 3 months I played that game for 10 hours a day. I find that if I have a game I enjoy and have a goal to reach it makes it a lot more exciting. I also like games where you earn money and there's a player based economy.

I remember I loved playing the game Alliance of Valiant Arms. It was one of my favorite games to play since it was an MMOFPS with modern warfare type of perspective. Two factions like the EU (European Union) and the NRF (Neo Russian Federation) duking it out for world domination. You get money like the Euros and can spend it on newer gear and repair your equipment.

It is without a doubt League of Legends for me. In the past I would be playing all day, maybe at least 10 games a day, which is easily many many hours. Nowadays I have toned down the hours but can still play for quite a while if I am playing with other people - when I am by myself I tend to play other games... one of them being Osu! - also quite an addictive game but quite clearly different to LoL (as it is a music rhythm game)

For me, I'd have to say it's probably GTA The Lost and Damned, Call of Duty and The Sims. When I was a bit younger though, I was addicted to Mortal Combat. I used to live in a boarding school so we'd have a lot of game nights.

Anime Reviewer
Any MMORPG. They are designed to be addictive. And most of them succeed. Just wanting to log back in. I've been off of them for almost half a year (no desktop pc) and I yearn to get back into FF:ARR.

Other than that, Minecraft and Terraria are pretty up there, and I spend a chunk of my day logged into Bungie's "Destiny" - Three Max 32's, all content done, hard raids done, grimoire of 2660. Xbox 360 is xX Shimus Xx if you play.

Either Mass Effect, Skyrim or Binding of Isaac. I spent a fair amount of time on each of them. I still ocasionally come back to all of them, except for BOI. Ever since the Rebirth version came out I've been playing it.