Music Favourite song of 2014?

I have a couple of favourite songs from last year (wow, can't believe it's already 2015!). Some of my favourites were "Fall in Love" by Phantogram, "Brooklyn Baby" by Lana Del Rey, "Take Me To Church" by Hozier, "Inspector Norse" by Todd Terje and a few others.

What about you?

I guess I have a few of the songs I think were the best to be released in 2014. Chandelier by Sia, Don't by Ed Sheeran, Girls Chase Boys by Ingrid Michaelson, and Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan.

I will probably forget listing some now. A few favorites I recall at the moment are Waves by Mr Probz, Words as Weapons by Seether, and Habits by Tove Lo. I don't know whether it is because it's new, but I have taken a liking to Selena Gomez's song The Heart Wants What it Wants as well.

I really can't say that I have a favourite song because I have like more than a hundred and one! Anything that is Oasis', Arctic Monkeys' and The Smiths' are luuurv. They might be bands from years ago that I have known for a long time but 2014 was actually the year that I much appreciated them.

Many of my favourite songs of all time are by The Smiths. There was nothing released last year that I particularly liked to be honest - I am not too keen on modern music.

Thequeengeek, that is one I forgot! Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys was one I listened to a ton in 2014. It was the same for me with them; I appreciated them more in 2014 although I listened to some of their music before.

Thequeengeek, that is one I forgot! Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys was one I listened to a ton in 2014. It was the same for me with them; I appreciated them more in 2014 although I listened to some of their music before.
Oh my gosh I love that song by them! I was actually really surprised at how much I loved their album because I didn't think I was really going to like it, but I almost love every song on the album! I really like Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?

Oh my gosh I love that song by them! I was actually really surprised at how much I loved their album because I didn't think I was really going to like it, but I almost love every song on the album! I really like Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?

Same here! :) How silly of me to forget Arctic Monkeys, they were the ones that kept me going on for finals. Their previous album didn't really stick with me though but this definitely did. So much better!