Books What book are you currently reading?

Simple Prosperity, Finding Real in a Sustainable lifestyle. Its more of an informational read rather then entertainment. Love it so far. Really opens your eyes to the over load of consumerism.
+ I just finished reading The Elusive Quest for Growth by William Easterly (an economist at the World Bank) and it is a must read for anyone interested in economics, and especially if your interested in economic development on a global scale.

Easterly's does a great job in simplifying economic language and the book is extremely enjoyable with anecdotes and deadpan humor throughout. My only complain is that at times the book can be a bit depressing to read.

I am currently reading 'Enfance' by Gorki, a Russian author. I think in English it would be "Childhood"? I've also started War and Peace a while back, so I'm technically also reading that, but... Oh well. That's it.

A Walk to Remember was a lovely book! I loved the part where she says, "When I said I was praying for you, what did you think I mean?"

Revival by Stephen King. The next book in this awesome authors career. Varying thoughts about his books over the years but have read them all. Have posted a seperate thread for anyone who is a fan.

I'm currently reading "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold. I was a bit taken-aback by the things that happen in the first few pages, but now I can't put it down. Working my way through this list: http://www.listchallenges.com/rory-gilmore-reading-challenge

:)
This is a brilliant book, I loved this one. Rather emotive and terribly clever how it is written for the perspective of the young girl. Terribly haunting though. The film then came out and it haunted me even more. Therefore in conclusion, clearly it did what it set out to do and made a huge impact. Definitely a book to remember.

I'm currently reading "The 5th Wave" by Rick Yancey. Anyone here who has read it or who's reading it?

I'm currently reading "The fault in our stars" by John Green. It's a pretty sad story about a young girl with a terminal disease that meets a young boy.
It's the saddest story ever. I won't be surprised if the pages of your book gets christened with tears.

I'm reading 'Not That Kind of Girl' by Lena Dunham. It's a pretty interesting read although I can't say I actually like her as much as I did when I started reading the book. She's very open but sometimes that can be a downside.

I am currently reading "Lies My Teacher Told Me." This is one the best books I have read in a long time. It will open your eyes and make you think twice about what is being taught in History class, today. Although I am only on Chapter 6, this book has enlightened me. If you want to know about real American History, then this is your book to read. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Can't get into any books at the moment, my mind is too wound up to concentrate so I numb it with quick fanfiction.

I'm about a quarter of the way through The Girl With All the Gifts -- It's so good so far!