Pretty self explanatory title, how often do you get the chance to experience live music? When was the last time you went to a concert? I'm very sad to say it's been years since I've been able to, but I'm hoping to change that in 2015 ;).
Twice a week, I preform at a open mic with a lot of live music. I will admit that the talent has been a little lame lately but every so often raw talent comes thru.

Hi. Get yourselves hopped over to the UK.....we absolutely love our live music! I am a happy attender at all sorts of live music . Absolutely love the UK music scene, particularly the festivals over here. V Festival and Glastonbury usually bring in some vital music and are a must to attend at some point in your life. Doesn't matter what age you are. Live gigs here are very popular. Absolutely loving Kasabian. Wonder if you guys have hit the heights of our 'One Direction' boys yet? haha.

It's not too often that I get to go to concerts and hear live music, but I love it when I do get the chance. The last concert I went to was back in June. The local radio station has thing called "K Fest" every year, and I saw like 10 different artists including MKTO and Icona Pop!

I haven't been to a concert for around two years now - ticket prices are so expensive these days. My favorite band are rumored to be touring this year so I'm currently putting money aside, just in case they are.