Music Music you can't stand

Rap. I listen to any type of song but I really can't stand rapping. I don't like the sound of it.

Usually I can listen to all kinds of genre but one thing I can't stand is heavy metal music. I guess i'm getting old because as a teen I could listen to it but now it just hurts my head.

There really isn't any music that I "can't stand", btu there is some stuff that I don't like to listen to at all. Like a lot of rap. It's not that I don't like rap, but it is that I love lyrics and a lot of rap music doesn't have good lyrics.

There is not too much I cannot stand -- if I don't like something, I just let it fall in the background, unless it is particularly aggressive and loud. I used to really hate rap, but this is what my SO listens to the most, so I got used to it. Still makes me want to scream sometimes if he lets it run for hours and hours though.

I can't stand Nicki Minaj's rapping. I know it's a very popular oppinion, but I just can't take her wierd voice tone. It makes me really distracted, and not in a good way. It's like the only thing I can concentrate on is her wierd man-girl-child voice, it's so f'in wierd.

I thought Lil Wayne's rap is so much more annoying.

I don't like generic stuff from any genre. However, it's difficult to define generic. For instance, someone might dislike certain bands due to genre, but that doesn't mean the hated band's music is generic.

I hate jazz. In fact my impression of jazz lovers is they are dumb or boring companions. It irritates me when I am in a public transportation like a bus and it is playing loud music that is jazz. Another genre that I don't like is rap which to mre sounds like trash. No offense meant. Just my opinion on the topic.

I can't stand numbers that suddenly become NOISE from a music. Such music become blasting with multiple instruments being pressed on contiously. It makes my ears ring and I avoid such numbers.

I am not a friend to rap music, in fact I wonder what's actually there to enjoy in this kind of music. I find out that so many words could be miss used or slang up and put as rap with little or no meaning. I like music with good meaning and are simple to understand. I also don't like when a music is unnecessarily being too loud.