Books Paulo Coelho

I've read "The Alchemist", "Veronica Decides to Die", "Brida", "Eleven Minutes" and I recently read "Adultery" about two weeks ago. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the books but I wasn't captivated by it. I found "Adultery" in particular to be quite boring and I had to push myself to finish reading the book. I know a lot of people who are big fans of the talented writer but I guess his books are just not for me.

The Alchemist is also one of my favorites books from Paulo Coelho. It's a little book filled with great insights and life changing messages. I've probably read the book three times now and it has became some sort of bible for me to keep me grounded and guided in life. I've highlighted some of the most important thoughts in the book and i just skim read it if i need to. Truly one of the best books out there.

Paulo Coelho writes with his heart and mind and I know other authors, too, but the way he crafts the stories he write are cathartic and would make you reflect in a different way that others do. So far, "The Alchemist" is my favorite. It's like a guide to life. Reading it for several times still feels like it's my first.