Music What bands/artists are you listening to nowadays?

I listen to a lot of classic rock. One of my top favorite bands is Blue Oyster Cult. They are a classic! I also love listening to The Police, Nirvana, Black Sabbath, and Metric. But aside from that, I also love listening to The Smiths, Vampire Weekend, and Jacks Mannequin. You know what, scratch all of that. I suppose those are my favorites, but I will most likely listen to any genre of song and at any time, as long as it fits my mood at the moment!

Lately I've been listening to The Neighbourhood's songs. Some of my favorites are Sweater Weather, Afraid, and Female Robbery. I just discovered them maybe a month ago and I fell in looove with them. As a matter of fact I think I might go listen to them now.

Lately I've been listening to The Neighbourhood's songs. Some of my favorites are Sweater Weather, Afraid, and Female Robbery. I just discovered them maybe a month ago and I fell in looove with them. As a matter of fact I think I might go listen to them now.
Hey, Suiren! Welcome to the site! :)
I agree with you, The Neighborhood makes amazing music. My girlfriend loves listening to them and got me hooked. If you love listening to The Neighborhood, you should check out The Drums. Some of the songs I like by them are "I Don't Know How to Love" and "I Don't Have Any Money". Well, something along those lines. I haven't had time to listen to music, so I haven't listened to them in a while. But they're quite similar to The Neighborhood, and I love them! Definitely take the time to check them out, if you will. And if you do, let me know what you think!

Since I last came on here, there's been plenty of brilliant debut albums out this year. You should all check out Teleman, Temples, Drowners, Royal Blood, Circa Waves, Cheatahs, Eagulls... Just to name a few. :D

The Australian electronic scene is soaring right now. Flume, Ta-ku, Chet Faker, Oliver Tank, Galapagoose, Vancouver Sleep Clinic, Oisima, Motez, etc. I could go on. I don’t know if electronic music and folktronica music is something any of you listen to - probably not - but I wanted to throw them out there.

I listen to most music, but I rather loathe hard rock, metal, rap and country.

I've mostly been listening to my old music from back in high school of bands I liked. Linkin Park, Black Eyes Peas, as well as anyone that MrSheep off of youtube comes up with for songs that are remixed and such. The only recent person that I listen to that is up to date is Bruno Mars. Love his feel of music and the way he just makes you just want to get up and move.

My playlists are always a mess. No rhyme or reason at all but it's definitely not boring! Right now it's:

The Dubliners (traditional Irish folk)
Rebel Son (Bar Music - Southern Rock)
Texas Hippie Coalition (Red Dirt Rock)
Conway Twitty (His Rockabilly Years)
Buckwheat Zydeco (Zydeco lol)
Dropkick Murphys (Irish Punk I guess?)
Inner Circle (Reggae)
Otis Redding (heavenly)

I'm always listening to something. Your more likely to find me singing broadway hits or pop, and lots of singer/songwriter. I have a couple of artist whose music I bought most of.

Sara Bareilles- She is my fave
Maria Mena
Sia
Robyn
Brooke Fraser- My secon fave
Missy Higgins
Anouk
Alice Smith
Nashville Cast and Glee Cast
Original Wicked Cast
Motion Picture Rent Cast

I forgot to mention Rebelution and Breaking Benjamin. I only own a couple of songs from both artist but love what I have and want more.

Other than listening to KLOVE on the radio, I watch and sing along with both English and Spanish praise and worship songs on YouTube, many of which are by Hillsong.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Alternative/Pop Punk/Indie stuff, and I'm loving it. Check out some of these bands if you like stuff like that:
-The Story So Far
-The Rocket Summer
-Front Porch Step
-Go Radio
-Troye Sivan
-A Day to Remember