Do you still watch TV?

A lot of people are not watching the TV anymore, because they have all the shows they want to watch available online. You can watch almost everything on Netflix and similar platforms or if you don't want to pay for the movie, you can simply pirate it. I personally don't watch the TV anymore, maybe a little when there is a sports event that I like being broadcasted. I always get my shows and movies online.

Personally, I grew up without having any sort of live TV - my parents hated the idea of paying for cable. Thus, I still very rarely watch live TV. I mainly watch shows on Netflix, since it's so convenient being able to pick what you want to watch, as opposed to mindlessly flipping channels. It's also great not having any commercials or ads. On occasions, I have been known to pirate movies that I've been dying to see, but I try to mostly stick to streaming services. After all, between Netflix and Hulu Plus, there isn't much that I'm missing.

The only time I watch TV live is when I'm extremely bored, out of TV shows to watch online, and I have nothing better to do. I have to admit, I have a guilty pleasure for trashy, reality TV every now and then. Other than that, though, I'd much rather stream my tv shows and movies. A lot of the time I don't even go out to the theaters to see new movies because I can just find them online... it's pretty crazy how much the internet is changing our lives at such a rapid pace.

I do not watch TV anymore. In fact, I don't think I watch TV at all anymore, even when all the shows are available on Netflix or on Youtube. There's just so much to do on the internet; playing games, and watching streams as well as Youtube videos that there's no time for me to watch TV. The last TV series that I watched online was Breaking Bad. Great series.

Yeah, I hardly ever watch live TV anymore. If I watch TV it is a show that I recorded. But, there really isn't any show that I want to watch that I can't find on Netflix or Amazon Prime. The only shows I record are episodes of shows I have been keeping up with, and want to see the newest one, and can't wait for the season to be on Netflix (Once Upon a Time, Arrow).

I only watch television when my select few shows come on for the season. Other than that, I just watch things on YouTube or play video games. I feel like tv just caters to "reality" garbage. Why the hell will I care what Kim is doing? She's a talentless and got a show for showing her ta tas. It's amazing what people will watch nowadays.

Not as much as I did when I was younger, but I do occasionally still turn on the TV. I just get so busy with real life, it's hard to find time to watch television.

i watch TV still, I just don't watch it on the television to often anymore. Almost every channel has a stream of the shows that are on. It is so much easier for me to watch the show when I want to. So much more convenient to. I don't have cable anymore but I did buy a Roku and I do enjoy that when I am in the mood for a movie. I Love Crackle, i have seen some pretty good stuff on that channel.

I've got a handful of current shows I watch whenever a new episode comes on (currently waiting for new seasons of a few shows come back from hiatus), and occasionally I'll watch the premieres on Sky Movies if it's something I didn't already watch in the Cinema or buy but aside from that not much. I do use Netflix all the time on my laptop, though.

I still watch television shows, but not on TV. I find other means of watching versions shows. I highly doubt that we're going to wake up tomorrow and cable will suddenly be gone, but it's days are numbered. Subscriptions are going down and more and more people are turning to Netflix/Hulu everyday. Those services are much better in so many ways. The biggest thing that they have over is the fact that you can watch whatever you want, when you want to.