Favorite comic books?

I grew up with Zagor and his assistant Don Chico.
More serious comic books - Tex Willer and Kit Carson.
I've also read Il Grande Blek.
Alan Ford was also a great comic book/satire about secret (clumsy) agents.

Shaken Not Stirred!!
I must admit, I wasn't a huge comic book buff and I'm not now. But for me the best comic book of all time has to be The Beano.. Some great childhood memories coming back just thinking about it :)

Administrator
Staff member
I've been really enjoying Morning Glories. Great art and a gripping story. It's about a group of new students at a prestigious prep school that uncover some sick and deadly secrets. I marathon read all four available volumes.

I've been really enjoying Morning Glories. Great art and a gripping story. It's about a group of new students at a prestigious prep school that uncover some sick and deadly secrets. I marathon read all four available volumes.

I read the reviews of morning glories,The rating was 3 .
and They mentioned it as an comic story rather than an suspense thriller..
may be I have to have a look once more..

Administrator
Staff member
I really liked the 28 Days Later series from BOOM Comics. The art was a little dicey sometimes, but the story was strong throughout. One of the characters from the first movie is hired to guide a journalist and his team through quarantined territory, from Scotland to London.

Love Beano, that comic book really was a big part of my childhood. Also I did always look forward to Simpson Comics when they came out

My favorite comics growing up with the Archie ones, along with Betty and Veronica. I was probably about ten when I started reading them, and they made being a teenager sound like so much fun that I couldn't wait.

I loved reading the X-Men when I was still young. It was my first comic book (though I first got acquainted to batman and Superman). I just loved the characters and I was amazed with their different powers. My immediate favorite was cyclops because he could fire power beams from his eyes. I thought that was cool.

My favorite comic books were and I guess they still are from Biquinho, I don't know how to say it in English. Anyone knows this duck?

The first comics I really got into were some old Legion of Superheroes collections.