Making Games on the Bases of Movie

Guys I fell that now a days most of the games have an stupid story line either of comic or movie,And god knows what makes this Idiots to make such pirated story games..
neither interesting nor orginal:mad:

I've tried LOTR: War in the North for PS3 and it's pretty cool. But you are right, good games based on movies are really rare. They just use weak games to make more money based on the movie's popularity.

I havent played LOTR yet,May be because it didnt turn out to be an hotseller in market, But would definately give a try on it soon.:confused:
Yeah now a days the movies are released along with its basic story game, either action or racing..
All Money business:D

Yeah, And in that process this dumbass game maker are destroying the whole reputations made by the genuine game makers.

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed games have a reputation for being pretty terrible. Occasionally some good ones sneak through. I actually really liked the Thor game for the Wii from a few years back.

When ever an Game based on movie gets good response, Other game makers try to have an same theme,which inturn results in an trend set in gaming industry..

Its time they realise that the audience are not idiot and try to find their own one:mad:

It think it is much easier to go the other way. Making a movie on the basis of a game. But then, can the game continue, can they keep making new storylines?