Video game being addictive

Shaken Not Stirred!!
Personally I have an addiction problem with video games, lol... Everything else in my personal and work life goes out the window when I start on a new game.But that's just me, maybe I do have an over addictive personailty, providing I keep it to video games though I think I'm ok :D

Being a gamer myself I do not believe that it is not addiction, much more something that you get focused on more like a challenge to complete something so you can see how things go or even a challenge to get certain achievements or trophies when it comes down to Xbox and Playstation. I used to play alot of Xbox and for me I do not believe it was addiction but more how much I enjoyed gaming with my friends, doing fun things, making up our own rules and such when online.
I agree with you, surely you cannot call it addiction..
but when you see articles like mentioned above,I doubt on my opinion.

Personally I have an addiction problem with video games, lol... Everything else in my personal and work life goes out the window when I start on a new game.But that's just me, maybe I do have an over addictive personailty, providing I keep it to video games though I think I'm ok :D
Addiction could be typically categorised into 2 types , Severe and non severe..
And on your stats you have an non severe addiction,and I hope it remains the same.;)

Shaken Not Stirred!!
Well that's a relief, lol.. I hope it remains the same too :D

So it's all right until you start to raise a virtual child :) That's the line :)

So it's all right until you start to raise a virtual child :) That's the line :)
Surely thats the limit, If I see anymore worse article , I am surely gonna make an organization against this stupid addiction :mad:

Administrator
Staff member
Now common,This cannot be true!!!
How could people so stupid,I Think video games are turning people back to Idiots..
This seriously needs an remedy..
I totally agree. It's be nice to never read another story like that again.