Video game being addictive

I dont think that video games can be addictive. yes surely we love the and may fall in love with them and the cool characters, but we are not addicted. I think its more of a Extreamly favorable Hobbie.
Its just an tendency complete the game and reveal the whole story.
What u think?

I dont think that video games can be addictive. yes surely we love the and may fall in love with them and the cool characters, but we are not addicted. I think its more of a Extreamly favorable Hobbie.
Its just an tendency complete the game and reveal the whole story.
What u think?
I have found that when I play games, I just cant stop..
Its like an completion of course .

Everything can be addictive if you are that type of person. There are people addicted to coca-cola :) Games are a lot of fun but they are not addictive in my opinion.

I have found that when I play games, I just cant stop..
Its like an completion of course .
Its because of the fact that you take it too seriously, Or else any person playing an single game would get bored of it after playing for an hour or so.

Everything can be addictive if you are that type of person. There are people addicted to coca-cola :) Games are a lot of fun but they are not addictive in my opinion.
I dont think it depends on the persons mentality, Moreover I think its due to the tendency to complete the whole story or mission that makes them to stick around it.

I dont think it depends on the persons mentality, Moreover I think its due to the tendency to complete the whole story or mission that makes them to stick around it.

But playing for whole day and when you forget to eat or sleep, that's addiction:)

It would be non sense if an person gives up his eat and sleep for game, I could consider that as self torturing..

Being a gamer myself I do not believe that it is not addiction, much more something that you get focused on more like a challenge to complete something so you can see how things go or even a challenge to get certain achievements or trophies when it comes down to Xbox and Playstation. I used to play alot of Xbox and for me I do not believe it was addiction but more how much I enjoyed gaming with my friends, doing fun things, making up our own rules and such when online.