Mixed martial arts is now more popular than boxing

I'm a fan of "Unstoppable" Angela Lee too. I thought she was based in Singapore? Anyway, she was a member of Evolve MMA Singapore, and the youngest female to ever held the Championship title at age 19. She is currently the reigning, undefeated ONE Championship Women's Atomweight Title holder at ONE FC.
:)Found this: "Angela Sun Ju Lee is a Canadian mixed martial artist. Born in Vancouver to a Singaporean father and a South Korean mother, Lee moved to Hawaii at the age of 7. Her parents are both martial artists, so she began training at a very young age and competing at the age of six."

I noticed that the glory days of boxing was during the days of Manny Pacquiao. But his recent fight wasn't that a huge hit, even not considering his lost. Pay per view could have went down as well. While UFC seems to be more talked about by many. It is gaining popularity as pay per view recently has gone up. So it means fights are more extreme.

:)Found this: "Angela Sun Ju Lee is a Canadian mixed martial artist. Born in Vancouver to a Singaporean father and a South Korean mother, Lee moved to Hawaii at the age of 7. Her parents are both martial artists, so she began training at a very young age and competing at the age of six."
I guess she must have gotten her fighting skills and competitive attitude from both of her parents. I was actually mesmerized by her beauty when I first saw her on T.V. I even thought why such a lovely lady who could even compete and win a Miss Universe title is fighting in the ring or octagon as they call it. Now I know, cause aside from having a beautiful gene, she also has a champion's blood running in her veins.

I guess she must have gotten her fighting skills and competitive attitude from both of her parents. I was actually mesmerized by her beauty when I first saw her on T.V. I even thought why such a lovely lady who could even compete and win a Miss Universe title is fighting in the ring or octagon as they call it. Now I know, cause aside from having a beautiful gene, she also has a champion's blood running in her veins.
:)You're a wonderful fan. She works really hard for her title, for they showed a little segment of her working out as she was climbing and though she's petite, she really packs a wallop! They showed her punching away at her punching bag that heavy thing swayed back and forth! WOW!