Todd Black submitted a pop geeks news article

Wonder Woman Sequel Coming In 2019
Wonder-Woman-1200x600.jpg

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

Ah! I knew it :) That is absolutely fantastic.It would be such a shame not to take advantage of the roaring success of the movie. The movie hit all the right notes and has the right ingredients for a remake.

I do hope they retain all original characters though. Heard talks about the director being replaced.

The recent "Wonder Woman" has been a huge hit. It is a nice movie though, and it is among the highest grossing action film led by a female artist. I saw the film and the effects are superb. Gal Gadot portrayed the movie well too. Surely, the next Wonder Woman will become another surefire hit. It should be better than the first movie so the legacy of the first film will be maintained.

This does not surprise me as the movie was a huge hit. Although it was badly criticized by some people no one can't deny it was a well made movie. I hope she does get paid what she deserves this time around according to what I have read. I hope this sequel is actually good and won't disappoint like other sequels that I have seen from other movie franchises.

It could not be any different, right? ;)

The first movie was a complete hit in every possible way and a sequel was something inevitable. I hope the second movie is as good or better than the first one. :cool:

How wonderful for fans and the film industry that Wonder Woman is a huge hit! I remember the TV series I watched when I was younger starring Lynda Carter. Wonder Woman that was on TV started in 1975.

And well deserved, that movie was so good. No matter what negative thing anyone tries to say about it, the movie was a hit and well liked overall. I'll be waiting for the sequel and hope it's just as great as the first, although I'm sure it will.

I аm есstаtiс аbоut this film. It wаs jоy. I wаs соmplеtеly еngаgеd аnd immеrsеd in thе film аnd еmоtiоnаlly аffесtеd by thе pеrfоrmаnсеs оf thе lеаds. I соuldn’t hаvе аskеd fоr mоrе оut оf Gаl Gаdоt’s pеrfоrmаnсе. Shе mаdе thе pаrt hеr оwn. Shе wаs tоugh. Shе wаs smаrt. Shе wаs hеrоiс.