SDCC 2017: Ghostbusters Animated Film Coming

Todd Black submitted a pop geeks news article

SDCC 2017: Ghostbusters Animated Film Coming
lego-dimensions-new-expansion-pa-1200x675.jpg

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

What a good idea animated Ghost Buster's movie. If only it was more like real looking people. I like it when anime is artistically good like Naruto.

It seems interesting to have a Ghost Busters animated film but I am not too sure if it will be good with Legos. Maybe since I was never interested on Lego themes it really doesn't catch my attention. The animation should be more like "Moana" for my liking, just an example.

An animated Ghost Busters movies sounds like a good step in the right direction, though I would prefer it to be my animated like either a Dreamworks or Disney film. I think it would be way too goofy if it were legos.

I don't think I like it, but I'm sure that my son will. He likes animation lego and I am sure he will enjoy this movie. I prefer the movie with real people because it is more realistic since the subject of the movie is a fantasy I prefer to see something real in it!

I don't think I like it, but I'm sure that my son will. He likes animation lego and I am sure he will enjoy this movie. I prefer the movie with real people because it is more realistic since the subject of the movie is a fantasy I prefer to see something real in it!

Same here. To be honest, I don't understand this new lego movies trend. I cannot say I enjoy these lego movies at all. Also, Ghostbusters was good on its own, the old version of a classic. Maybe they're doing this to attract more young fans but still, I disapprove of a lego movie.

I think the idea is quite interesting (although I didn't find the best decision for some reason :oops:), it will probably provide a new air for the franchise anyway. :cool: