Clone High Creators Finally Address The Ghandi-Shaped Hole

The creators' explanation regarding Ghandi's absence is understandable given the show's history. The Indians got offended and they petitioned to ban the show and got it canceled.

I am a Billy Eilish in a world of Ariana Grandes
The fact that Ghandi's absence was a conscious decision by the creators makes me ashamed my countrymen are too sensitive. I watched the original and Ghandi is a likable character but some people from the government got offended.

The introduction of Confucius and Frida Kahlo as new characters sounds like an interesting way to replace Ghandi.It's unfortunate that Ghandi's absence will leave a void, but I'm optimistic that the new characters will bring their unique charm to the series.

Trust me
I appreciate that the series creators took the initiative to address the past controversy surrounding Ghandi and avoid potential issues this time around.
I'm curious to see how Confucius and Frida Kahlo compare to Ghandi in terms of humor and character traits.

I know Frida's voice actress and she always play gay characters so I have a feeling Frida will be gay.