The Librarians To Be Resurrected At CW -- But Without The Librarians

Administrator
<p>You’ve got to hand it to Dean Devlin, the creator of The Librarians — he knows how to stay employed. After producing the first Librarian movie for TNT in 2004, his production company Lightning Entertainment has remained busy for almost twenty years, first through sequels to The Librarian, then with their biggest hit Leverage, then with a “Librarians” series, then with the return of Leverage on Freevee, and now…more Librarians. Except this time, things could be a bit different.</p>

Wanderer of the Mind
It's a shame that the previous cast won't be returning but something is better than nothing.Personally, I enjoyed the previous Librarians series, so I'm hoping that The Librarians: The Next Chapter captures the same magic.

Living life outside the box
The decision to produce The Librarians: The Next Chapter for The CW raises some curiosity. Considering their recent programming choices, it'll be interesting to observe how this genre show fits into their lineup and resonates with their audience.

May the Force be with you
I'm willing to see the new team of Librarians in action and witness their adventures as they clean up the magic unleashed by the time-traveling Librarian.Although it's unfortunate that most of the previous cast won't be returning, I remain optimistic that the new characters will bring their own unique qualities and dynamics to the show. The decision to produce The Librarians: The Next Chapter for The CW raises some curiosity. Given their recent programming choices, it'll be interesting to see how this genre show fits into their lineup and resonates with their audience.