Hulu Brings Back Futurama For New Episodes July 24

Administrator
<p>Fun on a bun! Hulu first announced they were producing new episodes of Futurama in February of last year. The typical incubation period for an animated series is about two years, but we suppose a lot of things were set up already, as we’ve just learned the first ten episodes will premiere in the VERY near World of Tomorrow — July 24. The episodes will be released one at a time on a weekly basis.</p>

This show already ended in a positive note, Why make new episodes? They could have make a new series in the same universe.

I love how Futurama always managed to incorporate current events and topics into its futuristic setting. It also in away influenced our culture as a whole. I mean Snu Snu and shut up and take my money came from this show.I remember when Futurama was brought back once before, and I have to admit, some of the Comedy Central seasons didn't quite capture the same magic as the earlier ones. Hopefully, this new batch of episodes will bring back that old spark.

It's a relief to know that the entire original voice cast is returning for the new episodes. John DiMaggio's voice as Bender is just iconic, and I'm glad he's back despite the contract negotiations. It will not be the same if they recast.