It's Ms. Marvel's Turn To Die

Administrator
<p>It’s a misnomer that nobody dies in comic books. Actually, EVERYBODY dies in comics…they just come back to life later. Kamala Khan, the latest Ms. Marvel, is a relatively new face around the MCU, and because of this, is one of the few that hasn’t died yet. That’s about to change, folks…</p>

It's interesting to see Kamala Khan's character development in the MCU, and now they're taking it to a whole new level by killing her off in the comics. I wonder what this means for her future. I mean they just launched her for live action tv and she have an upcoming movie.I'm curious to know if this is just a temporary death for Ms. Marvel. We all know comic book deaths are never permanent, but I wonder how they'll bring her back and what changes they might make.

Remember only God can judge us
As a Muslim girl and a devoted fan of Ms. Marvel, I must admit I feel quite upset about this news. It's truly disheartening to witness the demise of the only mainstream popular Muslim superhero, especially when she held such significance to me personally. Ms. Marvel served as an inspiration and a symbol of representation that I cherished deeply. I sincerely hope that her death is only temporary, and that the creators will soon bring her back to continue her impactful journey. It's crucial for me, as an individual, to see a Muslim Superhero. I am so tired of seeing Muslims being portrayed as villains on tv and film.

She just joined the Woman in the refrigerator club. Writers kill female characters to give male characters motivation for revenge. I am so sick of this trope.

I have to say, Marvel knows how to keep us guessing. First, they introduce us to this amazing new character, Ms. Marvel, and now they're throwing a curveball by killing her off. We all know they rarely stick, but the journey to resurrection is where it will lead to. This is like Kevin Feige revenge against Perlmutter, he will kill off the most popular recent injuman so he can reboot her as a mutant.

Kamala Khan's upcoming big-screen debut in The Marvels will not be affected by this because the comics and MCU are separate Universes.

I sincerely hope that ending her character journey was not done to appease anti-woke attitudes. In order for Kamala Khan to continue to inspire and resonate with a broad range of readers, it is critical that she be shown as a powerful, diverse superhero. Let's hope that rather than giving in to outside influences, Marvel's creative decisions are motivated by storytelling pressures.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
The comicgaters are now celebrating that a POC female character died because they prefer while male superheroes only. I hate those jerks who makes money out of youtube by spitting hate to anything that is not straight white male.

Under My Spell
She is probably going to be replaced by a Multiverse version of her who is a mutant instead of inhuman.