Luxembourg returns to Eurovision

Super Moderator
<p>Luxembourg is a legendary country in the Eurovision song contest that hasn’t participated for a long time. They only competed in the song contest from 1956 up to 1993. After they stopped sending entries to the song competition. Despite being a country that doesn’t compete anymore, It has a legendary status. It won the contest five times in its early days. The reason it stopped competing is the lack of funding.</p>

Cha Cha Cha
Luxembourg may not have a large population diaspora, but they do have a rich cultural heritage that could inspire their Eurovision entry. I hope they showcase their unique identity in their performance and song. They need to use their local composers and songwriters instead of hiring Swedish composers.

Funding can be a challenge for any country in Eurovision, but I'm glad Luxembourg's broadcasting station is able to finance their entry and return to the competition.It's unfortunate that Russia, Belarus, and Turkey are unable to compete in Eurovision due to various reasons, but it opens up opportunities for other countries like Luxembourg to shine.I believe that the more countries that participate, the more diverse and exciting the competition becomes. I'm thrilled to see Luxembourg return to the stage.With Luxembourg's rich history in Eurovision, their return could bring a sense of nostalgia to long-time fans of the competition

Eurovision is not just about winning, it's also about celebrating music and culture. I hope Luxembourg's entry will reflect their unique identity and inspire others.. if they won't qualify next year I hope they won't quit.

This is really a surprise. I would be witnessing Luxembourg compete for the first time ever. Already anticipating 2024, Luxembourg's ESC masterpieces have completely stolen my heart. It's fantastic that they made the decision to return.

The return of Luxembourg to Eurovision makes me very happy. In the upcoming years, I expect to see Turkey, Bulgaria, Bosna, Slovakia, Macedonia, and Hungary return. The diversity of Eurovision is lovely. We're glad to see you return, Luxembourg, and we hope this time is not just temporary.

You have no idea how much this made a bad day better! I was around when those 1970s classics were popular, and the contest has been missing a huge Luxembourg-shaped hole for far too long. I'm so glad to hear that one of the original nations of Eurovision is returning! I'm so excited to hear their performance and song.

I complicated our lives when I fall in ❤ with him
I am ecstatic. It's very incredible. What a delightful surprise! Welcome back, Luxembourg. I'm hoping they'll submit in French or Luxembourgish, as they have in the past. Do you know that Luxembourg has always entered a song in either French or Luxembourgish in the Eurovision? When everyone sings English songs, it gets dull, so I'm praying they won't send an English submission. Furthermore, it would be ideal if the representative merely sung the song without making a huge deal out of it. The Luxembourgish participants did nothing but stand there and sing the song.

Start a fire
I'm happy you're back Luxembourg! Welcome back to Eurovision, a special world of music. I wish everyone could join this competition because it's a great way to bring people together through music. Thank you, Switzerland, for the idea after the traumas of the World Wars. We need a new breath. On the Eurovision stage, we expect high quality, like a beautiful voice, text, and music. The performer's gender or sexual orientation doesn't matter as long as they have charisma. So, Luxembourg, I'm thrilled you're back, and I hope you stay for a long time. You are legendary, and I respect you a lot.

Hail Mother Russia!
Meanwhile my country is banned forever because the President here is the second coming of Hitler. I call him Putler and I hate him for what he did to the Ukrainians and I hate him for ruining the country's reputation around the world.