Dungeon Full Dive Coming To Steam

Staff member
<p>The invention of the Internet changed the tabletop RPG gaming scene in many ways. People have been roleplaying online ever since the days of baud modems, but as the technology has advanced, it’s become possible to transfer more of the experience remotely and even improve upon it. Dungeon Full Dive, from TxK Gaming Studios, takes virtual tabletop to the next level — literally virtual.</p>

Gyaaaah!
I like the fact that Dungeon Full Dive is being released on Steam means it'll be easily accessible to a wide audience. I'm curious to see how it compares to other virtual tabletop software out there.

As someone who's been playing D&D for years, I'm always looking for new ways to spice up my campaigns. I think Dungeon Full Dive will provide a level of immersion and interactivity that I've never experienced before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dungeon Full Dive sounds like a fantasy come true to someone like me who enjoys playing tabletop RPGs but has been constrained by geography and time constraints. From the comfort of our own homes, my pals and I cannot wait to travel the globe.In-game battle map creation and modification is such a wonderful feature. Combat will become more engaging and dynamic as a result, further increasing the immersion.The character editor sounds fantastic as well. I'm excited to design my own hero and watch the game bring them to life. There are countless options!

I'm glad to hear that crossplay between PC and VR players will be supported. While I don't have a VR headset myself, it's nice to know that I can still play with my friends who do.The option to view the world either from a top-down tabletop perspective or from the eyes of your miniature is a great touch. It'll be interesting to see how different players choose to experience the game.

I can see Dungeon Full Dive being a huge hit with D&D players. The fact that it's 5e compatible and allows players to lift their stats directly from D&D into the game is a huge selling point. The potential for user-generated content is also exciting. I can't wait to see what kind of worlds and adventures the community comes up with.

It's Molin time!
The in-game map editor sounds like it'll be a great tool for GMs to create custom adventures and encounters. I'm excited to see what kind of creative solutions they come up with.The ability to become your character using a VR headset is a really innovative feature. I can imagine it'll make combat feel much more intense and personal.I'm impressed by the level of detail that's gone into the game's character editor. It sounds like it'll be easy to create a truly unique hero that reflects your personality and play style.

For me, it is really advantageous that Dungeon Full Dive uses the DnD 5e game rules and stats. I don't have to spend a lot of time learning a new system because I can get right into the game and understand the rules. I also enjoy how Dungeon Full Dive allows players to import their own character sheets and design their own campaigns. Other RPG games typically lack this level of personalization, but this one does.

I'm glad to hear that the game will be available on SteamVR. I'm a PC gamer, so this is the perfect platform for me.I'm curious to see how well the game will run on mobile VR headsets like the Meta Quest 2 and Pico 4. If the game can be played wirelessly, it would be a huge advantage.I'm curious to see how the game's AI will work. Will monsters behave differently depending on the player's actions?I appreciate that TxK Gaming Studios is taking the time to release the game in Early Access. It shows that they want to make sure the game is polished before it's released to the public.

Keep your boards rolling
I hope that the game will have a good tutorial system. VR games can be intimidating for newcomers, so it's important that the game is accessible to everyone.

Awesome name! Dungeon Full Dive is a clever play on words. It's a nod to both the VR aspect of the game and the classic pen-and-paper RPG.I can't wait to see what other features and surprises TxK Gaming Studios has in store for us with Dungeon Full Dive.