Loreen makes history as the second two time winner of Eurovision

Congratulations to Loreen from Sweden for winning the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest! I was blown away by her performance of “Tattoo”, a power ballad that really showcased her incredible voice. It was well-deserved and I'm thrilled for her. I hope she ignores all the hate she is getting, they are jelous because she accomplished what previous winners failed to achieve.

It's sad to hear that the war in Ukraine continues to cast a shadow over the competition, with Russian missiles hitting the Ukrainian city of Ternopil during the broadcast. My thoughts go out to those affected by the violence. I also admire Tvorchi for using their platform to bring attention to Ukraine's fight for freedom with their song “Heart of Steel”. It's important for artists to use their voices to bring attention to important issues. Congrats Loreen for making history twice!

Passionnée de la télévision
As a fan of the Eurovision Song Contest, I appreciate the show's ability to bring people together through music. It's heartening to see performers from across Europe come together to celebrate their shared love of music, despite political tensions and conflict. I'm already looking forward to next year's competition in Sweden. It is ABBA's anniversary so it is going to be special and I am going to see the character Linda Woodroof again since she only appears whenever Sweden wins Eurovision. I cannot wait to see that funny character again.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
Europe Why do you hate us? We hosted a good show after we became a runner up after years of bottom streak. Now UK is at the bottom again.

Money Heister
Well we in Germany are also in the bottom two with UK so I feel your pain. The last time we win is 2010 and after than things had never been the same,

Congratulations to Loreen for joining the elite group of performers to have won Eurovision twice. Well it is only her and Johnny Logan, the other Winners who tried to join Eurovision again returned with a disappointing result.

Cha Cha Cha
I must say that I am disappointed that Käärijä narrowly missed out on the win to Loreen. In my opinion, Käärijä's song was a more uplifting and memorable tune, with catchy lyrics that got stuck in my head for days. Loreen's ballad was certainly powerful, but it lacked the energy and joy that Käärijä's performance brought to the stage. I am still bitter he lost. Loreen should have not joined again, she already won 11 years ago why comeback and steal opportunity for newer artists. I hate her!

@Kaisa I understand how you feel because you are being nationalistic but I believe it was a fair and square victory. It's important to remember that the competition is not just about the televotes, but also the jury votes. Loreen's performances were outstanding, and I'm glad to see her getting the recognition she deserves. Also Why would a winner join again? Why Not? We only live once and she she is competitive. Käärijä cannot sing live, He only sounded good in Studio so no matter how popular his song is, the Juries wont like it. You are probably once of those people disliking Loreen's videos on Youtube.

When you cut me, I bleed pink
It's great to see that Loreen is on good terms with her runner-up, despite the fans pitting them against each other. I think it's important to remember that the competition is just a show, and the artists themselves have nothing but respect and admiration for each other. I don't know why fans are pitting them against each other.