All Details On ROG Ally Revealed: Price, Launch Date

Administrator
<p>ASUS’ ROG Ally, a handheld device similar to the Steam Deck that promises to play PC games on the go, was revealed in its entirety today. Embargos were lifted on reviews and the price of the thing was confirmed ($700) with a release date of June 13. The big question on everyone’s mind is if this is going to be a Steam Deck killer. Now that all the facts are laid out, our opinion is….the Deck doesn’t have much to worry about.</p>

Mushroom Kingdom Expert
yikes, $700 for the ROG Ally? That's a pretty steep price to pay, especially when you consider all the disadvantages it has compared to the Steam Deck.
I can't believe the ROG Ally doesn't have a touchpad. That seems like such an important feature for playing PC games on a handheld device.

I don't like that you can't suspend a game on the ROG Ally is a major bummer. I don't want to have to quit out of my game every time I need to take a break.

Destinity Pushes me away
I think the Steam Deck still has the upper hand here. Sure, it has its own flaws, but at least it has the touchpad and the ability to suspend games.

I think I'll stick with my Switch for handheld gaming. The ROG Ally and the Steam Deck both have too many drawbacks for me to consider buying them. Too expensive too!