Narco Saints | Korean Drama Based on a True Story

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>Kang In-gu (played by Ha Jung-woo) is persuaded by a close friend to go into business together. One man’s junk is another man’s treasure. His friend convinces him that in a country called Suriname, skate business is a gold mine. Why? Because the people in that country don’t eat skate. It’s “junk” that they throw away. People in South Korea love skate. Why not export this “treasure” from Suriname to South Korea and make a fortune?</p>

Her Author, I dont like the deletion and erasure of The Original Narcos which launched Pedro Paschal to Stardom. This is the 2nd Narcos spin off. You should have at least acknowledge this is a spin off of a franchise.

The character of Pastor Jeon Yo-hwan was particularly interesting to me. He was the quintessential wolf in sheep's clothing, and the actor's performance was top-notch. I appreciated that the show was only six episodes. The storyline was concise and didn't drag on unnecessarily.

Crazy!
The show's ratings on Rotten Tomatoes and My Drama List are well-deserved. I think the show is a must-watch for anyone who enjoys intense dramas.I was impressed by the protagonist's bravery and determination to bring Pastor Jeon Yo-hwan to justice. The show highlights the importance of standing up for what is right, even in the face of danger.

I am your greatest dream & worst fuggin nightmare
I found myself sympathizing with the characters in the show, even though they made poor decisions. It's easy to get caught up in desperation and greed, and the show does an excellent job of portraying this. The main character, Kang In-gu, is played brilliantly by Ha Jung-woo, and his journey through the crime world of Suriname is gripping.The twist involving Pastor Jeon Yo-hwan was both unexpected and chilling!

As a fan of the original Narcos series, I have to say that the spin-off just doesn't live up to the same standard. The original had a unique style, incredible acting, and a gripping storyline that kept me on the edge of my seat. The spin-off just feels like a cash grab, trying to milk the success of the original without bringing anything new to the table. When I heard they were making a spin-off of Narcos, I was excited to see more of the world they had created. But after watching it, I have to say that it doesn't come close to the original. The characters are less developed, the storylines feel more contrived, and the whole thing just feels like a money-making scheme.

Grimm
The show is a reminder of the dangers of the drug trade and the importance of being vigilant in our daily lives. I am still questioning if this is really base on a true story though because I cannot google any information

Don't let me down!
The original Narcos series was a masterpiece, with fantastic writing, incredible acting, and a truly immersive story that transported me to a different time and place. The spin-off, on the other hand, feels like a pale imitation, lacking the same depth and nuance that made the original so special. I am someone who loved the original Narcos series, I have to say that the spin-off just doesn't measure up. The characters are less fully-realized, the storylines are less compelling, and the whole thing just feels like a cheap knockoff of the original.

❤️ I want nobody but you
Some of the criticism thrown at the event, in my opinion, is unjustified. This television series delivers a compelling story based on true events. The drama maintains a sense of tension and suspense throughout, and the actors deliver excellent performances.

Furthermore, Narco Saints illuminates the brutal reality of doing business in a corrupt country like Suriname, and it demonstrates how the temptation of cash and power can corrupt even the most innocent of intents. It's a warning tale that's all too applicable in today's environment.
Narco Saints, in my opinion, is a solid addition to the Narcos franchise and should be judged on its own merits. Haters are wearing nostalgia glasses.

It our anniversary every single night
I have to say that the actors in Narco Saints were very outstanding. Kang In-gu, the innocent businessman caught up in the hazardous world of drug trafficking, was brilliantly portrayed by Ha Jung-woo. Hwang Jung-min's portrayal of Pastor Jeon Yo-hwan was terrifyingly realistic. Every actor brought their A-game, making the play incredibly fascinating and captivating. It's difficult to bring a true event to life on screen, but the actors in this production did an excellent job. Their performances made me feel as if I were right there with them, going through all of the emotions and turmoil that came with their different roles. They definitely deserve all of the accolades they can get.