Crunchyroll Acquires Korean Animated Series "Bastions"

You got me sold when you mention AleXa is in the soundtrack. I am her biggest stan.

So cool Crunchyroll is bringing more Asian animation to a global audience. It's important to appreciate different animation styles from around the world.I'm curious to see how the rookie superheroes will navigate the cutthroat world of popularity. It'll be interesting to see the character development throughout the series.

Tower Climber
I appreciate that Crunchyroll is making the show available globally. It can be frustrating when certain shows are only available in certain regions.
I'm interested to see if Wash Green will turn out to be a sympathetic villain or just a straight-up antagonist. The concept of a corporation posing as environmentally friendly is definitely relevant.

Keep the Bat-signal shining!
The art style reminds me of miraculous lady bug

Miracle Musings
I appreciate that Crunchyroll is making the show available globally. It can be frustrating when certain shows are only available in certain regions.
I'm interested to see if Wash Green will turn out to be a sympathetic villain or just a straight-up antagonist. The concept of a corporation posing as environmentally friendly is definitely relevant.

Watch Me
The artwork and animation style of Bastions look really impressive from the promotional material. The character designs are unique and eye-catching, and the action sequences look fluid and dynamic. I'm excited to see how the animation enhances the storytelling and brings the world of Bastions to life. It's always exciting to see what talented animators can do with a project, and I hope that the animation in this series lives up to the hype.