Joseon Attorney: A Morality | Historical Korean Drama Perfect For Fans of Woo Do-Hwan

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>Kang Han-Soo (played by Woo Do-Hwan, “My Country: The New Age”; “The King: Eternal Monarch”) was supposed to be dead. His father was falsely accused and executed. The false accusers then went to his home and killed his mother by hanging her, making it appear as a suicide. The people behind the brutal murder of his parents believed that he had died when their home was burned down. But he survived, grew up, and studied to become a lawyer. </p>

Saranghae Oppa <3
I appreciate that the article mentions the high ratings and viewership for the series. It's always reassuring to know that others have enjoyed it before diving in myself.I'm a sucker for a good mystery, so the fact that Kang Han-Soo and the princess are both investigating their fathers' deaths has me intrigued. I'm curious to see how their timelines and lifelines will cross.

I've been a fan of Woo Do-Hwan ever since I saw him in Save Me and he just keeps getting better with each new project. Joseon Attorney: A Morality showcased his acting range and I was completely invested in his character's journey. I can't wait to see what he does next!

Red Light Green Light
It's always interesting to see characters who start off with one motivation and then evolve over time. I'm looking forward to seeing Kang Han-Soo's transformation from seeking revenge to seeking justice. Joseon Attorney: A Morality did not disappoint. The attention to detail in the costumes and sets really transported me back to the Joseon era. And the storyline was so intriguing with all the twists and turns. I couldn't wait to find out what would happen next!

PammyTVAddict
I've just finished binge-watching Joseon Attorney: A Morality and I'm completely blown away! The acting, narrative, and cinematography were all excellent. It is without a doubt one of the best Korean dramas I've seen this year.I've been a fan of Bona since her idol days, so seeing her in a historical Korean drama like Joseon Attorney: A Morality was fantastic. She did an excellent job as Princess Lee Yeon-Joo. I admired her character's various facets and secrets.

Riding Both sides
Joseon Attorney: A Morality legal drama, according to Joseon Attorney. It's so much more than that. The show's treatment of issues like morality, retaliation, and justice raises a lot of interesting questions. You start to wonder what you would do in Kang Han-Soo's position.

I am not Thirsty, I am purged!
The chemistry between Woo Do-Hwan and Bona was amazing in Joseon Attorney: A Morality. I loved how their characters' storylines intertwined and how they both evolved throughout the series. It was a joy to watch.I'm so glad I stumbled upon Joseon Attorney: A Morality. It's not often that you come across a Korean drama that is so well-written and well-acted. I was thoroughly impressed by the entire cast and crew.

There's Plastic tree
Notably, as a big admirer of historical Korean dramas, I want to strongly suggest the show Joseon Attorney: A Morality. The music in the series aptly captures the emotions in every scene, while the costumes and set designs are breathtakingly beautiful. Moreover, the unexpected plot twists in the storyline kept me on edge throughout the show, and the way the story concludes was both satisfying and unexpected.

Entertainment Enthusiast
Digging how Joseon Attorney: A Morality explores the themes of justice, revenge, and morality. The way Kang Han-Soo evolves from a lawyer who is only interested in money and revenge to a noble defender of the people is truly inspiring. And the chemistry between Kang Han-Soo and Lee Yeon-Joo is so captivating, I found myself rooting for them to overcome all the obstacles in their way.