Kong & Pacific Rim TT Games Offered In One Kickstarter

Hello Friends!
It already achieved it's first Stretch goal but they haven't revealed the others, They need to reveal it asap if they want more money

The monsters of this game looks cool. I am so amazed I have no words.
9914788202efa832842e9a13e8a25eba_original.png

e33a765801c4896a724fdc4c1f580ae3_original.png

Cosmical
Legendary films should hire these people as monter designers.
Wow, a tabletop game featuring King Kong and the Jaegers from Pacific Rim? That sounds like an epic battle waiting to happen! I can't wait to see how these two iconic worlds collide in this RPG.It's a great idea to offer both games in one campaign, giving players the option to buy one or both.

Hopchester
They still have 27 days left, so they better reveal the other stretch goals.

Let me Carve your way
I'm excited to see how these games will capture the essence of these worlds. It's always thrilling to experience new adventures with familiar characters.The limited edition box for Kong Skull Island is definitely tempting me to go for the physical version of the game. I can already picture displaying it proudly on my bookshelf!

Pacific Rim: Dominion of Iron sounds like a great game for those who want to immerse themselves in the world of Jaegers and kaiju. I'm excited to create my own original character and embark on a thrilling adventure.

The 80mm Mini of Gipsy Danger from Pacific Rim as a bonus for backing the games is such a cool incentive. I might just have to pledge today to get my hands on one!

I appreciate the option to buy digital versions of the games, as it makes it more accessible for those who prefer to play on their devices. Plus, it's a great way to try out the games before committing to the physical copies.

Listen to me
It's great to see the love for tabletop games still going strong in 2023. There's something special about gathering around a table with friends and family to embark on a thrilling adventure.

Master Gamer.
The Kickstarter campaign for The Legendary Bundle ends on June 6 but they are now fully funded. I know how this TTRPG works I will try to make my own.